Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Writing Timeline

  • The first piece of writing I remember producing was an alphabet log when I was in 1st grade.
  • This was repeating every letter of the alphabet until that letter filled up the whole line over and over again.
  • The first essay I remember writing was back when I was in 4th grade when I had to write a book report on my summer readings.
  • The most successful writing assignment that I made was when I won award for the best summer reading essay.
  • Or the other essay I consider to be the most successful was my essays for college applications because I feel like that was the make or break with my whole application.
  • 9th grade I got a 5 on the FCAT writing.
  • 11th grade, I got 8 on the SAT and ACT writing.

1 comment:

  1. Go into more depth here, Justin. Really explore some of these moments. The more you write on this journal, the easier it will be to write the longer Core essays.

    --NH

    ReplyDelete